*Reservations only work 7 days in advance
*Reservation slots can be made for 1-12 people
*Lagoon requires all visitors to wear a face mask for the entirety of their visit
*Read through their guest expectations: http://www.lagoonpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Guest-Expectations-for-Opening-5.22.pdf
· Visithttps://www.lagoonpark.com/make-reservation/ and review their reservation policy and guidelines
· Click on the blue “Single Day Pass Reservation” button near the bottom of the page
· Scroll down to “Make A Reservation” and fill out the info. Be sure to select a date and time that will work for you and all other GetOutPass members you are bringing!
· Once you’ve selected a date and time and have ensured that all the contact information is correct, select the green “Add Single Day Pass” button. Click for as many slots as you need
· On your mobile GetOutPass account, sign in and go to the Lagoon redemption
· Tap through the redemption process and push the blue "GET CODES" button to receive your Lagoon ticket barcodes
· Use these individual bar codes and type one into each “Single Day Pass Number” slot on Lagoon’s website
· Once complete, click on the blue “Complete Reservation” button
· Check your email for the confirmation from Lagoon for your date, time, and number of members in your party
· Once at Lagoon, be sure to have your GetOutPass account on your mobile device ready with the bar codes you received from the redemption process (screen shots of the bar codes work as well) and the reservation confirmation from Lagoon's website
· The ticket booth at Lagoon will confirm your reservation through these codes
· Enjoy your day at Lagoon!